Two decades. Twenty-one employees. Hundreds of prestigious awards. Over $2 million in corporate giving and donated services to local, nonprofit organizations.
Record-shattering success has become a staple at Grapevine Communications, now "going platinum"—a celebration of the award-winning advertising, marketing and public relations agency's 20th year in business on the Suncoast. And, among its talented team, 14 women play instrumental roles in strategically helping clients be both seen and heard.
Grapevine Communications strives to creatively accomplish the same goal as musicians—to partner with clients, working in ensemble to influence, attract and, most of all, be remembered. And the team's commitment to community is just as strong as their burning desire to achieve success.
Just as a band works in harmony to touch, inspire and entertain, Grapevine Communications' team—including seven important men—motivates each other to choose superb notes, play the right chords and pen the perfect lyrics. And, because of this, each and every project provides the ideal tone and meaningful message for audiences—valued clients.
A platinum-record band is composed of a variety of musicians—lyricists and music writers, brass and reeds, guitarists and percussionists—and the producer. A successful band reaches listeners in meaningful ways, using a creative blend of entertainment and captivation. At Grapevine, with its producer, owner and president Allison Imre, the team finds that fun daily, striving to hit the right notes with clients and their audiences, and with the Sarasota-Manatee community. For two decades, Grapevine has made beautiful marketing and advertising music for their audience—and the concerts will continue.
· Grapevine Communications is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.
· Allison Imre: Great boss, OK karaoke singer.
· The agency has earned 160+ Addy Awards for advertising excellence.
· While proudly located in Lakewood Ranch/Sarasota, Grapevine works with clients across the U.S.
· The women in this photo account for 92% of the items in the office refrigerator.
· Clients choose Grapevine for an array of services, including advertising, marketing, public relations, social media, digital, web development, events, high fives and more.
· Not pictured: Nola, the cute, friendly office pup.
5201 Paylor Lane
Sarasota, FL 34240