CAN Community Health
MISSION: To inspire and contribute to the health and well-being of those affected by HIV, Hepatitis C, and other sexually transmitted diseases by providing the best care through outreach, integrated clinical practice, advocacy, education, and research.
- Serves over 20,000 patients annually.
- CAN Community Health is dedicated to the treatment, care and continual wellness of people living with HIV, STDS and other diseases.
- CAN is conducting research trials that offer HIV patients hope for simpler, patient-friendly treatments.
- Comprehensive care involving the expertise of many healthcare professionals to manage the multiple physical and emotional health problems of a patient.
- CAN is applying HIV science-based prevention programs and enhancing community relationships, so that information about HIV is accurate and up-to-date. Education and preventionare paramount for us as a community to defeat HIV.
CAN Community Health (CAN) is a not-for-profit community-based organization established in 1991 with clinics/partnerships in Florida and five other states. To address the rising demand for treatment and education, CAN is mobilizing services in HIV “hot spots” and now has 37 locations across the U.S.
As the 2nd largest HIV provider in the United States, CAN is dedicated to the treatment, care, and continual wellness of people living with HIV, Hepatitis C, and other STDs regardless of their financial situation, insurance status, or ability to pay. CAN provides medical, pharmacy, dental, case management, mental health, and comprehensive prevention services, such as nPEP, PrEP, and Prevention.
CAN also provides screening and treatment for Hepatitis C and STDs, as well as transgender health services. CAN is devoted to delivering vital services to the communities where they’re needed most.
For more information, contact Roger Capote, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications at (941) 300-4440 ext. 11131 or [email protected].
CAN Community Health
4440 Fruitville Road, Sarasota, FL 34232