Don’t Miss Glow Table Dinner in Lakewood Ranch on Nov 6
IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE ... safely, joyously, and with great food ... all while being entertained between meal courses with skillful, artistic cirque performers. GLOW DINNER TABLE, presented by Lamborghini Sarasota, will highlight its first of several magical dining experiences utilizing their chic, colorful dining tables with tempered glass on Friday, November 6, 2020 in Lakewood Ranch, FL, just off Main Street in front of Grove’s restaurant and ballroom.
Created and brought to you by the producers of Chillounge Night, GLOW TABLE DINNER is an ideal way to enjoy a night out with friends, outdoors, in an atmosphere that is festive yet within strict adherence to CDC and local municipal health guidelines.
Grove Restaurant is the perfect host to showcase the initial GLOW TABLE DINNER, with quality entree selections and professional service.
Lamborghini Sarasota is the perfect partner to present the GLOW TABLE DINNER concept, with their unmatched luxury, revolutionary design, and "rebellious attitude."
Friday, November 6, 2020, 7–9:30 p.m.
Rain Date: In the event of inclement weather, the DINNER will be rescheduled for Saturday, November 7, 2020, from 7– 9:30 p.m. In the event of rain, a decision to move the date will be made 24 hours in advance, and all ticket purchasers will be notified of the rescheduled date by email. No refunds.
10670 Boardwalk Loop, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
WHAT DOES A TICKET ENTITLE ME TO?
Tickets can be purchased in groups, by table size, to accommodate 4, 6, 8, or 10 people. A limited number of single tickets are also available and will be seated based on available capacity.
- Limited individual tickets are $160/person.
- Tickets purchased in groups by different table groupings are $140/person.
- Three-course fine dining dinner, with a selection of four entrees to choose from.
- Complimentary beer, wine, and Champagne included.
- A delightful evening of entertainment including DJ service by SRQ Beats for your musical enjoyment and a variety of talented cirque performers exhibiting their skills on a rotating basis between meal courses.
WHAT IS ON THE MENU?
Strawberry Arugula Salad
Arugula tossed in balsamic vinaigrette topped with strawberries, watermelon & bleu cheese
Warm Rolls with Honey Butter
Pre-Selected Entree Options
Smoked Beef Tenderloin
6oz smoked filet, demi-glace, fried leeks, mashed heirloom potatoes & asparagus
Pan seared, spinach, mascarpone cream, crab, lightly crusted with sweet pea risotto & broccolini
Duck, Sous Vide
Muscovy duck breast, sous vide, Bordeaux & cherry gastrique, mashed heirloom potatoes & asparagus
Zucchini Pasta (gluten-free/dairy-free/vegan)
Zoodles, mushrooms, crushed plum tomato, spinach, olive oil & garlic
Raspberry Flourless Chocolate Torte
With toasted meringue & seasonal berries
STAYING SAFE AND HEALTHY
Restrictions have been lifted, but we will follow CDC and local municipal health guidelines regarding Covid-19 in order to provide a safe environment for our guests.
- Temperature checks will be made upon admission. Any temperature at or above 100.5°F will not be allowed access; no refund will be provided.
- Safe social distancing will be applied.
- No gathering of more than 10 people (per table) will be allowed.
- Masks will not be required at this outdoor event, but you are welcome to wear a mask to feel safe.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the event space.
- All tables and chairs will be disinfected.
- For your additional safety, 6 armed private security officers (TRVST Security) will be on site. Social distancing will be enforced, and orderly decorum respected.
- Covid-19 Waiver: We will make every effort to provide a safe environment and for you to have an enjoyable evening; however, we will require each ticket purchaser to sign off on our Covid-19 Waiver.
Purchase your tickets at glowtabledinner.com.