Bank kefvxo

Image: Pexels

The Bank of Tampa recently leased 3,361 square feet of space in the building located at 1858 Ringling Blvd., Sarasota, from Links-Ringling Investments, LLC. The building is currently home to The Bank of Tampa’s Sarasota loan production office; it will see significant changes as the space transforms it into the bank's first full-service banking office in Sarasota. The bank will be fully operational in early 2018. Eric Massey and Ben Graham of Michael Saunders & Company handled the transaction.

Show Comments