PIER 22, Bradenton's landmark waterfront dining destination, opens its doors to guests who are eager to take in the view and enjoy a scratch-cooked meal overlooking the Manatee River once again.
Over the past eight weeks, the team at PIER 22 has been adapting and getting creative on ways to continue to serve the community during the pandemic. PIER 22 and sister restaurant GROVE launched an online grocery market with a no-contact system where groceries, family style meals to-go, and pre-packaged cocktails were loaded into customers’ trunks. As diners return to the restaurant, most of these services will remain in place to continue to serve those who chose to remain at home.
To ensure comfort and peace of mind for those dining out, PIER 22 has taken additional precautions for guests and staff alike:
- Daily employee screening by taking temperatures and symptom monitoring questionnaire before entering the dining room
- Sanitizing stations available upon entry and throughout the restaurant
- Frequent sanitation of high contact areas and sanitizing tables thoroughly after each party
- Enhanced hand washing protocols where employees must wash their hands between interactions with guests
- Provided face masks for employees to wear while serving guests and preparing your food
- One-time use paper menus and menus available online for mobile device viewing
- Maintaining guest parties 6 feet apart during dining service and while you wait
- Paperless transactions available as well as disposable pens if needed
With multiple indoor-outdoor spaces, PIER 22 is the perfect location to practice safe dining while maintaining social distancing. Adjacent to the covered patio, PIER 22’s Waterside Terrace, an already spacious and popular dining choice for regulars, has been transformed into an additional 2,200 square feet of covered patio dining with the addition of sizable tents that will provide shade and comfort during the upcoming months.
Al fresco dining with stunning views and magnificent sunsets at PIER 22 just got better! PIER 22 offers daily happy hour specials from 3 to 7 p.m. and an award-winning Sunday brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. You can now reserve your outdoor table online or by calling the restaurant at pier22.com for more information.to guarantee your spot on what is sure to become the place to be as we welcome the summer months. Grab a pair of flip flops, unwind, enjoy the view and take a breath! Visit