Only in Sarasota
The Ca’ d’Zan Reflecting Pool Dates to 1926
The pool was recently restored by longtime Ringling Museum employee Ron McCarty.
A white marble replica of the ancient Greek statue Venus de' Medici overlooks the pool at the Ca’ d’Zan, the home of John and Mable Ringling that is located on the grounds of The Ringling. In recent years, the 1926 swimming pool was restored thanks to a gift from the David F. Bolger family via The Bolger Foundation and was dedicated to longtime Ca’ d’Zan curator Ron McCarty in 2018 in thanks for his 38 years of service to the museum.