The Sarasota/Manatee MPO is inviting the public to contribute comments to its Transform 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) update. With more than $2 billion being invested in the region’s transportation system, the plan has direct impact on the residents of Sarasota and Manatee County.
The MPO is requesting robust public feedback on the plan, which includes a list of all transportation projects anticipated to be funded through 2045. This is the final week that the public can make its opinions heard; the official 30-day comment period closes at 8 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 26, 2020. The document can be downloaded here.
There are four ways for the public to comment on the LRTP:
- Leave a comment in the comment box here.
- Call and leave a voice comment: (855) 925-2801, meeting code 9698
- Email your comments to [email protected]
- View a copy or mail your comments to ATTN: PUBLIC COMMENT FOR LRTP, 8100 15th St. E, Sarasota, FL 34243
- Comment in person at the Oct. 26, 2020 MPO board meeting