2. Back to Basics Pack lots of punch in a little space with European runway models’ fave Diorshow Backstage mascara ($24). And don’t forget Chanel’s six new spring lipstick shades ($60) in one spiffy compact. Saks Fifth Avenue, 100 Southgate Plaza, (941) 634-5311.
3. Take Flight Jonathan Product’s new Jet Set Kit ($38) has five celeb-endorsed hair grooming essentials, all perfectly sized for airport screening. Comes with its own travel bag atSimply Spoiled, 1417 First St., (941) 364-3337.
4. Dare Not Bare? Try the new Bare Escentuals shop’s Beauty on the Go (a refillable compact/mirror/mini brush, $28) and Bare Minerals Warmth face color ($20) for a pre-trip glow. Bare Escentuals, Westfield Southgate, 3501 S. Tamiami Trail, (941) 953-9406.
5. Less is MoreAt Merle Norman, most products fit airport security’s three-ounce rule, so fans never leave home without skin-enhancing loose powder foundation ($29.95), new no-shine matte eye
shadows ($15.95) and more. Merle Norman, 8201 S. Tamiami Trail, (941) 924-5155.
6. Pouts-à-PorterFans who want to keep their lips perfectly pouty are good to go with the new Lip Fusion Mini Plumper set ($49) including five fashion shades and one clear plumper. Simply Spoiled,1417 First St., (941) 364-3337.
7. Skin Elixir Dr. Craig Austin’seasy-to-pack AB-10 percent glycolic treatment pads ($114 for 60) cleanse the skin, reverse sun damage, reduce fine lines and are the newest sensation at The Met Fashion House Day Spa & Salon, 35 S. Boulevard of Presidents, (941) 388-3991.