Mission: Together with our partners, we provide healthy solutions to end hunger in our community.
- We provide 17 million meals each year through robust, data-driven programs and partnerships with hundreds of charitable organizations throughout the community.
- All Faiths also helps families achieve self-sufficiency through services such as client assessments, SNAP and tax assistance, financial literacy, and referrals to other providers.
- The Autumn Harvest campaign – which is currently active – raises funds to provide fresh fruits and vegetables to neighbors struggling with hunger.
- Our special events are back! Consider supporting/attending the Autumn Harvest Dinner (Sept. 30), FriendsGiving (Oct. 23) and our biggest community event, Bowls of Hope (Nov. 13).
- September is Hunger Action Month: we invite you to take a stand against hunger by volunteering, pledging, fundraising and donating to help our neighbors who are struggling!
All Faiths Food Bank is the only food bank and largest hunger relief organization in Sarasota and DeSoto counties. We work in tandem with hundreds of community partners to reach those in need.
While many in the community understand the “right now” aspects of our work, we have recently shifted our focus to attacking the root causes of hunger, to lift people from poverty and ensure that all have the opportunity to survive – and thrive.
The economic after-effects of the pandemic, with sharply increased costs and soaring inflation, are currently hitting the most at-risk in our community hard – especially children. These issues are impacting food banks across the country, too, as gas and food costs continue to rise, and the number of clients we serve continues to increase – impacting our own operations – and our donors struggle with their own financial challenges.
For those in a position to help, we hope you will join us as we work to end the scourge of hunger…forever!
All Faiths Food Bank
8171 Blaikie Court, Sarasota, FL 34240
Want to help make a difference? Visit: allfaithsfoodbank.org