Debbie Mason, CFRE, APR, CPRC, Tidewell Foundation
Debbie Mason loves serving Tidewell donors and her community through joyfully fulfilling donors’ desires to make life better for others. As President of the Tidewell Foundation, Debbie works in partnership with her board and staff to create philanthropic support for Tidewell Hospice, the region’s only not-for-profit hospice. During the 2021 fiscal year, more than $4.5 million was invested in Tidewell’s services to 11,600 patients across Charlotte, DeSoto, Manatee, and Sarasota counties. The Tidewell Foundation works with donors to brighten the lives of all served by Tidewell Hospice and Empath Health’s family of not-for-profit care companies through support of world-class charity services, specialized veteran’s care, music therapy, innovative telehealth, grief education and support, and much more.
For more than 40 years, Tidewell Hospice has made a profound impact on tens of thousands of patients and families annually across southwest Florida, providing full-life care for all regardless of ability to pay, thanks to altruistic donors. One relationship at a time, Debbie and her team work to connect donors’ passions to support the world-class services of Tidewell.
Contributions to the Tidewell Foundation ensure that everyone can live a life fulfilled.
ABOUT US :
- The Tidewell Foundation has a profound impact on the community through its support of Tidewell Hospice, the only not-for-profit hospice serving Charlotte, DeSoto, Manatee, and Sarasota counties.
- Last year, the Foundation provided more than $1 million for hospice and palliative care to patients unable to pay.
- Grants of more than $2.4 million helped thousands of people in the region get free grief support.
- Donor support also allows for services beyond hospice, including counseling for children’s grief, special care for veterans, and music and pet therapy.
- Thanks to the generous support of donors, the Tidewell Foundation has expanded services recently to include a Tidewell Family Grief Center in Ellenton. Continuous and expanding services allow us to achieve our mission to lift people up one visit, one patient, one family at a time.
3550 S. Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34239