MISSION: In partnership with Jesus Christ and the teachings of the Catholic Church, the mission of St. Martha Catholic School is to provide each student with diverse opportunities which develop strength in faith, and excellence in knowledge and learning.
- Martha Catholic School serves students in Pre-K-8th grade and students consistently perform in the top 20 percent across the nation.
- Students, staff and families work together to maintain high academic standards, develop Christ-centered relationships, and provide stewardship.
- The campus was designed with safety and technology integration as priorities, and we have a School Security Deputy on campus during school days.
- Martha Catholic School follows STREAM, an interdisciplinary, standards-based curriculum model that integrates Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics.
- Technology highlights: ViewSonic panels; 1:1 Chromebooks; access to Ozobots, Dot & Dash robots, CUE robots, Virtual Reality, 3-D Computer Printing, Codapillar, etc.
Faith, knowledge, service.
St. Martha Catholic School offers challenging academics to students in Pre-K through 8th grade. In an effort to serve God and our community, students, staff and families of St. Martha Catholic School work together to maintain high academic standards, develop Christ-centered relationships and provide stewardship to Sarasota and the surrounding areas. St. Martha Catholic School students have consistently performed in the top 20 percent across the nation year after year. All teachers are certified in their subject areas, with all early childhood classes having a full- or part-time aide. St. Martha Catholic School follows STREAM, an interdisciplinary, standards-based curriculum model that integrates Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics. From Pre-K through 8th grade, the teachers at St. Martha Catholic School design units of study that challenge and empower students, creating an environment that encourages problem-solving, collaboration, student-led inquiry and hands-on projects. A science lab, vegetable garden, prayer garden, open fields and the Zazarino Center serve as dynamic learning spaces. Our Catholic faith is woven through all subjects and grade levels, promoting a culture of innovation and ethical action.
Want to help make a difference? Visit: stmarthaschool.net
St. Martha's School
4380 Fruitville Road, Sarasota, FL 34232