In my early 20s, I was in an abusive relationship and felt stuck, as I worked for my ex-husband’s family business and had no career or money of my own. But by a stroke of luck, I joined a real estate class in 2002 and fell in love with every aspect of the business. Helping people came so naturally, but at the same time I started making enough money to support myself. With the guidance of a life coach, I was able to safely get away and buy a property of my own. Real estate became my passion, and I worked my way up the ladder to Broker and eventually Managing Broker. I also earned my teaching license, so I was not only able to support myself but teach others how to replicate the success I had made for myself. My real estate team included my mother, Kathy Hensley, as well as several friends that I educated and trained into successful top producers.
Winters got the best of us, and we relocated to sunny Sarasota. These days, I and my husband/business partner, Erick Jones, love helping others buy and sell real estate. We are also eagerly in the process of bringing a real estate school, named Shore Real Estate Academy, to Sarasota where we can again help others start their careers in real estate.
- 2021 Top Agent in Sarasota
- Experienced Property Investor
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame and Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Earned several real estate designations including Resort & Second Home Specialist, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Accredited Buyers Rep, Certified Residential Specialist, and Graduate Realtor Institute to name a few
- Holds national award for social media marketing
RE/MAX Platinum Realty
1500 State St., Suite 101, Sarasota, FL 34236