MISSION: Aviva is a not-for-profit organization with a reverence for life and a belief in its dignity. We create and sustain non-exclusionary communities where seniors can live life to its fullest, answering their needs for quality housing, financial peace of mind, wellness, safety and spiritual fulfillment.
- Founded more than 25 years ago as a not-for-profit rental community offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- Full range of compassionate care coupled with intellectual opportunities and programs focusing on wellness and the arts.
- Located in The Meadows in the heart of Sarasota, Aviva offers a 27-acre, park-like campus complete with walking trails and a resort-style pool.
- Help us “Keep the Dream Alive” Monday, Nov. 15, 2021, at 11:30 a.m. for a delicious lunch at Michael’s On East raising funds for Aviva’s Benevolent Care Program.
- Join us for Aviva’s signature brunch, “Eight Over 80” Sunday, March 13, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. at Michael’s On East honoring eight community members.
WELCOME TO AVIVA.
Nestled in the Meadows in the heart of the city, Aviva, Sarasota’s only single-site, not-for-profit rental community, offers a full continuum of care including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.
Aviva was founded more than 25 years ago by Marie Brown based on traditional values and a reverence for life. She believed in building a community that was stimulating, where seniors could live extraordinary lives. Since its founding in 1993, Aviva has lived up to this promise by creating an intimate, friendly atmosphere and pioneering wellness programs, life-enriching activities, and surrounding its residents with knowledgeable and skilled healthcare services.
Aviva Senior Living is the fulfillment of a dream based on compassion and kindness. Through the Benevolent Care Program, funds are made available to qualified residents who need financial assistance making it possible for them to remain at the place they call home, Aviva—and keeping alive the founder’s dream of a just, compassionate, benevolent community.
Aviva raises funds for benevolent care and ongoing needs at two signature events, “Keep the Dream Alive” and “Eight Over 80.”
Want to help make a difference? Visit: AvivaSeniorLife.org
Aviva Senior Living
Chief Development Officer
1955 N. Honore Ave., Suite B1, Sarasota, FL 34235