We’re all familiar with the adage that laughter is the best medicine. But what many don’t know is that it can also be an integral part of the successful marketing, advertising, public relations and social media prescription for the ongoing health of your business or organization. Take Grapevine Communications, for instance. As you can see with President/ CEO/Owner Allison Imre and Chief Development Officer Gabriele Harris, this is an agency where they genuinely enjoy what they do.
Grapevine takes the success of their clients seriously… themselves not so much. When Allison took the reins as President, CEO and Owner of Grapevine Communications in 2017, she brought a leadership style that encouraged her team to unleash their unique personalities and find the fun in their field. So they did.
Each day, the staff of creative writers, designers, web developers, digital strategists, account executives, and public relations and social media specialists gathers to bring fresh, bold and inspired ideas to life. Together, they use a strategic blend of traditional and digital media solutions designed to develop memorable brand experiences, drive growth, optimize performance and attract attention. Team Grapevine takes pride in thinking differently to breathe life into stories and brand images that truly resonate—and they make sure to have fun along the way. This heavily focused yet light-hearted approach to their profession makes Grapevine a joy to work with—funny faces and all. And the tangible results they achieve speak for themselves.
If your business or organization could use a healthy dose of advertising, marketing, public relations and social media services that come with a little fun and a ton of results, Grapevine Communications has the right prescription for you.
- Over 120 Addy Awards – Industry Accolades Awarded for Design, Creativity & Effectiveness
- “Best Marketing/PR Agency” – 6 Years in a Row by Readers of a Local Publication
- 2019 “Top 25 Public Relations Firms of SW Florida” Tampa Bay Business Journal - 15 Years in a Row!
- 2016 Tampa Bay Business Journal “Corporate Philanthropy” Award - 0-50 Employees “Nearly Big” Category
- “Small Business of the Year” by both the Manatee Chamber of Commerce (2014) and the Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce (2010)
5201 PAYLOR LANE, SARASOTA, FL 34240