As the world emerges from months of COVID-19 lockdowns, consumers are excited to escape the confines of their home and to experience the comforts of enjoying a meal prepared for them. Longing for a sense of the familiar, customers have begun to seek opportunities to get outside and enjoy the familiar environment of their favorite restaurants and shopping destinations, and doing so safely. Many are also looking for new places to try as several ventures have actually opened their doors since the world economy closed theirs.
To meet the rise in consumer desire for new, delicious, and safe dining, PIER 22 and GROVE are offering two new breakfast opportunities on Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Choose from either (or both!) breakfast option at PIER 22 in Bradenton or GROVE in Lakewood Ranch. With each featuring a unique take on your favorite staples, you will love enjoying breakfast or brunch at either location. Read below to learn more about their new and improved breakfast offerings.
Enjoy a riverfront breakfast at PIER 22
Looking for a way to enjoy breakfast with a view? Grab a friend and have them join you for breakfast at PIER 22!
The flagship location now offers a new breakfast menu curated by award-winning chef Greg Campbell. PIER 22’s picturesque location offers both indoor and outdoor seating, and a refined yet fun and playful atmosphere. PIER 22 is uniquely distinguished by riverfront vistas complete with stunning views and large spaces where you can practice social distancing.
You’ll never forget your first time enjoying coffee by the serene riverfront at PIER 22 in the early hours!
A selection of PIER 22’s new breakfast options include:
- Indulge in a jaw-dropping experience with PIER 22’s handmade beignets topped with powdered sugar. Wash it all down with a savory cup of chicory coffee.
Smoked Salmon Omelet
- Feeling fishy? Enjoy a true riverfront experience when you try the made-to-order smoked salmon omelet, cooked with capers, red onions, and cream cheese.
Shrimp & Grits
- Hit the spot with a heaping helping of cheese grits, sautéed garlic shrimp, and bacon.
Sweet & Health-Conscious Fruit & Yogurt Parfait
- Looking for something on the lighter side? Try the Fruit & Yogurt Parfait, made with assorted fresh fruit, vanilla yogurt, and tasty granola.
Enjoy your hearty breakfast with a delicious cup of house-made chicory coffee or one of several alcoholic options, such as mimosas and sangria.
Experience a sweet or savory breakfast at GROVE
In the mood for some power shopping now that your favorite stores have reopened? Grab the fuel you need for a full day of retail therapy by hitting GROVE in Lakeview Ranch for breakfast.
Nestled within some of Lakeview Ranch’s best shopping, GROVE offers culinary delights at a new time with weekend breakfast options. Executive Chef Greg Campbell brings his award-winning skills to the GROVE kitchen with a variety of breakfast choices that are sure to hit the spot. Whether you are looking for a power meal to put a pep in your step or are wanting something hearty to enjoy with friends, breakfast at GROVE needs to be at the top of your list.
Check out a sampling of GROVE’s new breakfast menu:
- A surefire way to start the day with a bowl of house-made fried potatoes, sausage, bacon, mushrooms, onions, peppers, cheese, and eggs.
Bananas Foster Stuffed French Toast
- Hit your sweet tooth with a scrumptious serving of house-made brioche, bananas Foster, topped with Peter Pan-brand crunchy peanut butter, Marshmallow Fluff, and powdered sugar.
- Experience breakfast like mama used to make it. This meal will hit the spot, featuring two eggs and your choice of sausage, bacon, or ham. The meal comes complete with breakfast potatoes and choice of biscuit, English muffin, or toast.
Get the day started right with a cup of coffee, a latte to go, or any number of mimosa and sangria options crafted by GROVE’s team. You'll be glad you spent your morning at GROVE.
You can’t go wrong
Whether you hit the beautiful view of PIER 22 or enjoy a pre-shopping breakfast at GROVE, you won’t be disappointed by the new breakfast choices that await you. From the aesthetic to the kitchen, you can trust that your breakfast experience will be both safe and savory. Join us at either location as we seek to return to a time when “grabbing breakfast out” was a time for memories and fun. We hope to see you soon!