Look at the wonderful things local businesses are doing to stay afloat. These restaurants are shifting their focus to continue to take care of you AND their employees!
- Michael’s at Home. Go to bestfood.com to order a three-course meal from one of the BEST restaurants in town. Free delivery on food, wine and liquor. Purchase a $100 gift certificate and receive a $25 bonus gift card!
- Amore. Their message? “Spread Amore, not virus.” Hit the new drive-through (yes, drive-through!) to pick up your spaghetti and meatballs or ravioli of the day. Be safe, be socially responsible, but be sure to eat well. (amoreblk.com)
- You’re stuck at home, but you want to eat healthy, right? Check out our friend, Patrik, at Fresh Flamingo. NO delivery fee…NO-contact delivery…and NO dairy or gluten in most options.
- Having trouble finding bread? Grove and Pier 22 have you covered, LWR and Bradenton. $4 each, first come, first served! They’ve got great take-out and delivery as well.
- Don’t forget your sweet tooth. Nothing says delicious like Nothing Bundt Cakes, and they’re offering curbside pick-up and delivery. If you want to pop in for some heavenly smells, I’m sure they’ll open the door.
- You can also go to Sarasota-Manatee Originals search social media for for the most current information about your favorite restaurants.
Check out your favorite restaurant’s website for details, and keep calm and dine on. We’re in this together. Let’s all do our part to help the commUNITY.