What are you doing at home with all of this time on your hands? During this stressful time, it’s important to take care of yourself. Here are a few local suggestions.
- Christa Andrews from Four Pillars doesn’t want you to forget about your skin-care routine. She urges you to cleanse your face twice daily, don’t forget serum and moisturizer (with SPF, of course) and exfoliate once or twice a week. AND— while you’re not going out in public, now’s the perfect time for that skincare mask sitting in a drawer. Might we suggest making it a family activity and posting fun pics on social media? If you’re running out of your favorite products, Christa will even make a no-contact delivery to you.
- Annette Violante, hair stylist at Jules Touch Salon in LWR, asks that you consult with your hair care professional before trying to color your hair at home. She’s seen some pretty big mistakes in the past.
- Follow Sirius Day Spa on Facebook for how-to beauty videos for shiny, healthy hair and gorgeous, youthful-looking skin. Want to continue to support? If you’re financially able, don’t suspend or cancel your membership. This will help tremendously in their efforts to bring you the best services when they reopen.
- Feeling down? It’s time to move! Follow Orangetheory on social media to get fresh, new workouts daily to increase your strength and conditioning. Nobody wants to gain the dreaded “COVID 15”!
- Don’t forget about your pets. Bayside Pet Resort is open to make sure that Moxie, Meatball and Sylvester stay happy, groomed and beautiful. Can’t leave the house? They’ll send a car for your sweet angel.
Remember, local businesses need us now more than ever. Follow them on social media, share what you like about them with friends, write reviews and let them know what you’re most excited about doing when they reopen. We’re all in this together!