Cause: Human Services
Mission: Our mission is to strengthen Jewish life and identity in our community, provide for Jewish people in need, and promote support for Israel.
- History - We have been helping Jews in Sarasota-Manatee, Israel and around the world since 1959.
- Philanthropy - The Federation invested $4,162,152 in worldwide community needs in 2017.
- Partnering - We play an integral role in supporting humanitarian and cultural needs of the local Jewish and non-Jewish community through numerous partnerships.
- Devotion - We promote diversity, fight anti-Semitism with education and are an advocate for and ally to the State of Israel.
- Star Rating - The Federation has achieved the coveted 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, demonstrating strong financial health and a commitment to transparency.
The Jewish Federation of Sarasota-Manatee is the only local Jewish organization that focuses on the whole—all of us thriving together. We are the center of Jewish life, serving as community convener, fostering an open exchange of ideas, developing programs and strengthening services that connect our constituents to their Jewish identity, and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of all programs and services. Our goal is to create a thriving community that embraces diverse individuals and offers meaningful Jewish experiences. We support programs that care for the vulnerable in Sarasota-Manatee, in Israel and around the world. We build community through strong relationships with partners in education, cultural arts, social services and area nonprofits. And we build relationships by engaging both the Jewish and secular communities, ones that allow us to broaden the menu of touch points through which individuals can connect—with the Federation and with one another. With your help, we will continue to work together to achieve our vision of a vibrant local Jewish community.
The Jewish Federation of Sarasota-Manatee
The Larry Greenspon Family Campus for Jewish Life
580 McIntosh Road Sarasota, FL 34232