Local and family owned, Take Care Home Health is the leader and gold standard for private duty home health care and R.N. geriatric care management services in the Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice, and Port Charlotte communities. Susanne S. Wise, R.N., M.B.A. opened the first Take Care office 23 years ago, providing one-on-one care of all levels, from home health aides up to registered nurses for one hour a day up to 24 hours. Now joined by two of her daughters, Courtney and Erika, Take Care operates five offices. Together, they ensure continuity of character and consistency of values.
Their business ethics and the value of relationships combine to make a caring, dependable, and trustworthy service. Susanne continues to be intimately involved in two crucial elements: quality of personnel and customer service. Susanne reviews the credentials of every prospective employee in addition to meeting with each upon hire, as they are so intimately involved in the care provided to each client. This key element ties into Take Care's mission: to provide unwavering commitment and excellence in private duty home health care and R.N. geriatric care management that clients recommend to family and friends, physicians prefer, and where employees are proud to work.
- Sarasota Magazine “Best of Sarasota 2018” First Place
- Sarasota, Manatee, & Venice Herald-Tribune “Readers’ Choice Finalist 2018”
- Girls Inc. “She Knows Where She’s Going” award
- Biz941 People to Watch 2010, Courtney Snyder
- Bradenton Herald & Lakewood Ranch Herald “Peoples’ Choice First Place 2018”
- Young Professional of the Year 2011, Courtney Snyder
- Tampa Bay Business Journal Health Care Heroes Award finalist, Susanne Wise