As a third-generation Sarasotan, Michelle Crabtree has watched the community evolve from a quiet, small town to a bustling city. Downtown Sarasota has blossomed with a plethora of restaurants amongst luxury condominiums. Crabtree recalls when University Parkway was a two-lane, dirt road. Now, it is a gateway from Lakewood Ranch to the Ringling Museum and provides access to the new UTC Mall and Benderson Park.
Michelle began her real estate career in 1982 and is an award-winning Broker Associate with Premier Sotheby’s International Realty. In 2016, Michelle needed a new assistant for her overflowing real estate business. Maggie Davenport, her stepdaughter, was ready to learn. Davenport moved to Sarasota in 1992 and holds a fine arts degree from Ringling College.
Both women have a passion for Sarasota and love to give back to the community. Crabtree serves on the board for the Realtor Association and Habitat for Humanity. Davenport serves on the board for the Healthy Start Coalition.
The two have joined forces to provide exceptional service through Premier Sotheby’s International Realty. Their combined knowledge of the area and creative marketing efforts complement each other perfectly.
- 2018 Five Star Realtor Agent, “Best Client Satisfaction” (11th year)
- 2018 Florida Realtors Honor Society (11th year)
- 2013 Sarasota Women’s Council of Realtors “Entrepreneur of the Year”
- 2013 & 2007 Realtor Association “Meritorious Service Award”
- Certified Luxury Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) / Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) / Certified International Sales Professional (CIPS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) / Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)