Summertime is finally here, and the only thing hotter than the weather is this season’s jewelry. Summer 2017 jewelry trends include a variety of looks from smart watches, gold finishes, statement earrings and tassel details to a classic comeback with elegant pearls. Whatever the weather this summer, here are our top jewelry picks to help you accessorize this season.
- Enso Silicon Bands ($39.99) Functional and versatile, providing a flexible alternative to the traditional metal wedding bands. A fantastic solution for people who work out, hate the bulkiness of a ring, or for work safety.
- Garmin Quatix 5 ($599.99)- This is way more then a watch; the Quatix 5 is the next generation marine GPS smartwatch that is designed for life on the water. It has complete boat connectivity with most Garmin chartplotters and other marine electronics like autopilot, data streaming including speed, depth, temperature, wind and much more. In addition to the marine features this watch also has activity profiles for running, hiking, biking, swimming, rowing and more.
- Officina Benardi Sterling Silver Tassle Earrings ($265) – Lady’s tassel fashion earrings made with 925 sterling silver and platinum plating with diamond cut finish giving it a lustrous look.
- Coffrin Turquoise Chandelier Earrings ($575)- Handmade lady’s 14k yellow gold wire chandelier earrings with aquamarine beads and square cushion turquoise stone.
- Coffrin Braided Necklace with Sand Dollar Pendant ($575)- Handmade braided linen necklace and sterling silver sand dollar pendant accent with round cut blue diamonds.