In partnership with Leadership Sarasota and the Junior League Sustainers, the Tidewell Foundation is hosting a linen drive for Tidewell Hospice patients through Feb. 14, 2021. Donated linens will be made available to Tidewell Hospice field teams, who will distribute the sheets and towels to resource-limited patients receiving in-home and assisted-living facility hospice care.
The community can donate new linens by purchasing them here. Additionally, those interested in contributing can purchase or drop off new linens at any of the following locations:
- Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce: 1945 Fruitville Road, Sarasota
- Treasures Thrift Shop: 523 Venice Bypass #41, Venice
- The Grove: 10670 Boardwalk Loop, Lakewood Ranch
- Robert Toale & Sons: Manasota Memorial Park: 1221 53rd Ave. E., Bradenton
- Kays-Ponger & Uselton: 635 E. Marion Road, Punta Gorda,