The Supervisor of Elections reminds the public that early voting for the Aug. 18, 2020, primary election will begin on Saturday, Aug. 8 and continue through Sunday, Aug. 16, from 8:30 a.m-4:30 p.m. daily. Voters may vote at any one of the following locations throughout Sarasota County:
- Supervisor of Elections office: Terrace Building, 2001 Adams Lane, Sarasota
- Supervisor of Elections office: R.L. Anderson Administration Building, 4000 S. Tamiami Trail, Venice
- Supervisor of Elections office: Biscayne Plaza, 13640 S, Tamiami Trail, North Port
- Sarasota Square Mall: 8201 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota
- North Sarasota Library: 2801 Newtown Blvd., Sarasota
Voters must present photo and signature identification upon check-in at the early voting site and prior to voting. Voters who do not present the required ID will be offered a provisional ballot. Supervisor of Elections Ron Turner also reminds voters who choose to vote by mail that all early voting sites will have secure drop boxes for in-person return of ballots. Vote-by-mail drop boxes will be accessible at all early voting locations during the dates and times listed above, including weekend days. Additionally, drop boxes are available now at the three elections offices in Sarasota, Venice and North Port from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and until 7 p.m. on election day, Aug. 18.