Stephanie Rodriguez is an advocate for people in both her personal and professional life. As a claims physician partner at Zenith Insurance Company, Stephanie utilizes her years of experience to facilitate relationships with medical providers throughout the State of Florida. Her efforts help ensure that Zenith’s policyholders and their injured workers receive the appropriate care they need, and that the most optimal outcomes are achieved. Personally, she and her husband Alan volunteer with Care2Tri, an organization that promotes the inclusion of individuals with disabilities by partnering able-bodied athletes with disabled athletes to compete together in running and triathlon events. They also have initiated programs to raise funds for people with disability who need assistance with medical care/devices not covered by insurance. They have successfully provided two wheelchair vans, and funded home modifications for two families who suffered from paralysis due to an accident or unexpected medical condition.
Growing up in the Sarasota area, meeting her husband here and undertaking volunteer work have enabled Stephanie to build wonderful community relationships and demonstrate how disabled individuals can be productive in both work and life.
“There are opportunities to make a difference in our communities. Find what you enjoy doing most and help others.”
· Accredited Claims Adjuster Certification - ACA
· Past VP and President of Sarasota Bradenton Claims Association
· Vice President Care2Tri
· Host city coordinator for the annual W.O.W. Walk Out Wilson’s, Walk/Run for the Wilson’s Disease Association
· ISTA Certified Personal Trainer
· Volunteer with International Triathlon Union Para Triathlon, American Cancer Society, Big Cat Habitat, Gulf Coast Sanctuary, Ironman Triathlon Para Division events.
Join Care2Tri in Lakewood Ranch on 11/4/17 for 5K/1 mile special needs fun run.